. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Tuesday 7 June 2016

Spring Quilt Market in Salt Lake City


2016 Spring Quilt Market was held in Salt Lake City (Utah) from 20-22 May. This was my 3rd Quilt Market and wonderful opportunity to introduce my next fabric collection - Pandalicious fabrics.


My preparations for the show started around mid. April, when I got my first set of strike offs and the preps weren't over until only a few hours before the show started... ( I was binding the quilts in the airplane and during the set up days).


It's funny and crazy to understand how many things in my life are organized just according to the show preps and to the show attendance. I am so grateful to my family that can understand this craziness and these better-sweet moments. Here are some set -up pics...


Despite the jet lag and feeling exhausted prior to show, I pretty much enjoyed everything about it: organization of the show, the city and above all the people. It's always such a joy to hug my AGF family and also some good friends from the industry.


It was such a joy to meet for the first time in real life my "partner in crime", Laura Scaramella that was so kind to help me with some garment sewing for my booth and made these beautiful dresses. Thank you so much Laura!!!

The rest of the things were made by me, and I was so pleased with how much I achieved with those small fabric pieces.








Trying to enjoy every bit of it, I always forget to take more pics, but here are some I have...(and will add some more later)..







I also had the amazing opportunity to chat with the amazing Pat Sloan and you can hear our conversation by visiting her creative talk network or by clicking HERE or HERE

Hope you enjoyed, xx
Katarina

1 comment :

zerry ht said...

These are amazing photos. I am so pleased to have these details here. But I came here to find best corporate events Chicago venues for our annual business meet. I am having difficulty in finding spot for this party. Please help friends.